GPS tracking platforms types

Hello every body I will show you some type of GPS tracking systems , there are many type of tracking systems in my opinion the best tracking system I have been used is wialon tracking system , wialon tracking system is powered by Gurtam company and there are another good GPS tracking system same to WOXGPS , Navixy and so on .


The best opensource GPS tracking system is Traccar .
Traccar is opensource GPS tracking platform and all features are free .
you can download the system and install it in your server Windows , Linux or MAC and use it , Traccar contain many good features and I will make spacial articles to explain Traccar system showing the way to install Traccar in Windows , Linux and MAC and how to connect Traccar with GPS Devices depending on type ,there are many details I  will show it in the appropriate article same as customize the user interface and develop every thing in the system and I will show the program language you should know to develop system

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to add GPS tracking devices to GPSWOX platform

The largest power station in the world